Kids love coloring and handcraft!
Welcome to Little Panda’s handcraft studio and DIY colored crafts!
Find, mix, and apply colors to make your own crafts.
Collecting and Mixing
– Let’s go! Let’s collect color elves! Go through the cave, across the river, and into the forest to check out where the color elves are.
– Let’s start color mixing! Mix two colors and make a new one. For example, mix red with blue to get purple. What about red and yellow? Give it a try!
Coloring and DIY
– Can you help little monster make a new wing? Select intact feathers, spray on color paint, and stick on colored feathers to DIY a new wing.
– Oh no, the dinosaur painting has faded! Please restore the painting by coloring dinosaur’s belly purple and its tail blue.
Creating and Decorating
– Let’s decorate the crystal ball! Start the machine and fill the crystal ball with sequins. Then put colored stickers on the crystal ball to make it more shining.
– How to decorate shell necklace? Placing shells of the same color on both sides of the gem pendant, which will make the shell necklace even prettier!
There are more crafts at Little Panda’s handicraft studio. Come and mix colors to decorate them!
At BabyBus, we dedicate ourselves to sparking kids’ creativity, imagination and curiosity,and designing our products through the kids’ perspective to help them explore the world on their own.
Now BabyBus offers a wide variety of products, videos and other educational content for over 400 million fans from ages 0-8 around the world! We have released over 200 children’s educational apps, over 2500 episodes of nursery rhymes and animations of various themes spanning the Health, Language, Society, Science, Art and other fields.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.babybus.com