A playful underwater experience filled with 8 educational activities, this award-winning app teaches children letters, numbers, shapes and colors with colorful fish and friendly sea life characters. AGES: 2-5.
8 EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
– LETTERS: Learn ABCs by watching the fish make letters
– NUMBERS: Recognize numbers and learn to count from 1 to 20
– SHAPES: Follow the fish as they form different shapes
– COLORS: Select a swimming fish of any color, and watch the ocean become that color
– DIFFERENCES: Identify which fish doesn’t belong
– MATCHING: Find the matching fish
– PLAY: Touch, tap and drag colorful fish to make them do funny things
– MUSIC: Listen to classical variations of the ABC Song
– Parents’ Choice Gold Award – Parents’ Choice Foundation
– Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.